Tuesday 10 December 2013

Write up for Vinyl Sticker

 
I made the background black like the vinyl then I started with the eclipse tool and made it a circle by making sure that the two dimensions were the same. Then I made it bigger but had to use the link tool so that the dimensions stayed the same.
To make the smaller circle I did the exact same as the first stage but made the smaller cicle black instead of white.

I got an image from google with Example in a concert. I put the image in the correct place then made the image invisible. I selected the white circle layer and made the image invisible then used the quick selection tool to select the area I want then I made the image visible again then selected that layer. After selecting that layer I copied it to create the image that will fit and also creating a new layer. Deleted the original image and made the black small circle the top layer.

To get the Example logo, I copied it from the front cover and made it smaller with the same dimensions

The final part is the text. To create the text I used the text tool and created a big enough box that will fit the 6 songs that would feature on the vinyl. I included the track, name of the song and the length of the song so that it looks professional and so that the user has knowledge of the length of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment