Tuesday 10 December 2013

Moodboard: Close Enemies - Example


Moodboard: Close Enemies by Example

This song talks about having your enemies closer than your friends. The music video features a woman who changes from being alive to being a zombie which could mean that the women is the enemy but is the one that he’s close too.

The genre of the music is a mix of a dubstep/house beat with fast spoken vocals (little bit of rap) and slower vocals.

The target audience for this song is for people who go clubbing, listen to example or listen to either of these genres; light dubstep, house, rap or anything like these genres.

I tried to make my moodboard show what I thought about the song. The image in the middle is an image from the music video which shows the idea of keeping your enemies closer. I chose the background to be in a tunnel because the song felt very dark and what better place than a tunnel since it only have two ways to go, towards the enemy or turn and run. ‘Smile = trouble maker’ I thought of from hearing the actual lyrics Your smile should've told me you're trouble’



No comments:

Post a Comment