Tuesday 10 December 2013

Write Up for Vinyl Back Cover

I started with a image from google of Example.


To make it reflex I flipped the original image then I recopied the original image.

I got an image of one of Example's logos which happened to be yellow blackground and black text. I used the magic wand tool to remove the yellow from the image then fitted the logo so that it fits inbetween the two faces.

Next I created the song list which is on every back cover for any album. First I had to find out which songs I was going to have on this album so I researched 6 songs and the length of the songs since the maximum amount of time on a 12" vinyl is around 20-28 minutes including both sides. So what I did was look at his biggest hits and tried to fit the top six.

Finally most items have a barcode so I looked up for one on google and inserted the image. To make it the right size I locked the shape so that it isn't stretched and fit it in the bottom right hand corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment